1. Validity of Terms of Sale
- 1.1. The Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the purchase of goods and rights by the customers of the parts.rothworkmotors.fi online store (hereinafter Customer) and Rothwork Motors Oy (hereinafter parts.rothworkmotors.fi).
- 1.2. In addition to these terms and conditions, legal acts governing the purchase of products from parts.rothworkmotors.fi are governed by the legislation in force in the Republic of Finland.
- 1.3. parts.rothworkmotors.fi reserves the right to make changes in sales conditions and sales prices. These changes are recorded on the website of parts.rothworkmotors.fi.
- 2.1. All prices in parts.rothworkmotors.fi webshop contain VAT.
- 2.2. Payments can be made via the Maksekeskus AS through bank links in Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästöpankki, OP, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästopankki, in euros.
- 2.3. Courier service costs 9,50 €
- 2.4. Prices are valid from the time the order is placed until payment is made.
- 3.1. Add a product / products to your shopping cart
- 3.2. Make sure the contents of the cart are correct and select the shipping method and confirm the order.
- 3.3. The invoice will be confirmed and sent to your registered email.
- 3.4. The order will be sent out after receipt of the money, not later than within 72 h.
- 3.5. For products not in stock, you will be contacted if there is a need for further information.
- 4.1. The order is delivered by the courier. Upon request, the goods can also be obtained from our shop in Vanha yhdystie 9, 04430 Järvenpää, Finland.
- 4.2. The parcels are sent out within three working days, the maximum delivery time is 10 working days.
- 4.3. The e-shop is transported within Finland.
- 4.4. For more information, please contact us – email@example.com or +358 40 1619942.
- 4.5. parts.rothworkmotors.fi is not responsible for the delay of delivery if the stay is not due to circumstances that could not be foreseen by parts.rothworkmotors.fi. Also valid for delivery time for on-demand products.
5. Right of return
- 5.1. After the order has been delivered, the Consumer has the right to return the ordered products within 14 days.
- 5.2. Products to be returned must be unused and in their original packaging.
- 5.3. To return the goods, you must submit the application for returning the goods to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The customer will be contacted and the return of the goods will be coordinated as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days.
- 5.4. Money for returned goods shall be reimbursed to the Customer after the goods have been received and checked, but not later than within 14 days. Transport costs are not refundable.
- 5.5. The cost of returning the goods shall be reimbursed by the buyer.
- 6.1. parts.rothworkmotors.fi is responsible to you and you are liable to parts.rothworkmotors.fi for any damage caused to the other party by the violation of these terms and conditions by the law of the Republic of Finland.
- 6.2. If parts.rothworkmotors.fi is unable to complete the order, it will notify the Customer thereof and return the amount paid by the customer immediately, but not later than within 14 days. It may happen when the product is out of stock and the product cannot be delivered again.
7. Force majeure
- 1. 7.1. parts.rothworkmotors.fi is not responsible for any damage or delay in delivery of goods caused by the loss or damage caused by the goods that could not be influenced or anticipated by parts.rothworkmotors.fi.
8. Protection and security of personal data
- 1. 8.1. Information and personal data collected during the processing of parts.rothworkmotors.fi pages and orders will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
9. Submitting claims
- 9.1. parts.rothworkmotors.fi shall be liable to the Customer for the lack of conformity or defects of the goods sold to the Customer within six months from the delivery of the goods to the Customer.
- 9.2. parts.rothworkmotors.fi shall not be liable for the fault of the Customer due to the defect of the product, the defects which have arisen as a result of the product’s inappropriate storage or use. Deficiencies include product defects, but not defects in product packaging.
- 9.3. In the event of non-conformity or defects of the Product, the Customer shall have the right to demand the replacement of the Product with a product which does not conform or does not contain defects or withdraw from the sales contract and return the goods. In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, parts.rothworkmotors.fi shall reimburse the Customer for the amount paid for the goods to the bank account requested by the Customer not later than within 30 days after returning the goods and checking and identifying the defects. When the goods are changed under warranty, the Customer pays the postage.
- 9.4. In case of non-conformity or defects of the product, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a complaint indicating the name of the ordering person, contact phone number, order number and exact description of the product’s non-compliance or defect.
- 9.5. A claim for non-conformity or defect of a product shall be made within two months of the discovery of the non-conformity or defect of the product.
- 9.6. All complaints shall be reviewed and the Customer shall be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days of receipt of the complaint.